Fit Philosophy Weight Lifting Straps For Grip Support With Padded Wrist Protection
Whether you’re deadlifting or performing other heavy movements, Fit Philosophy weight lifting straps will assist your grip strength, allowing you to lift heavier weights and perform more repetitions, allowing you to get more powerful training stimulus out of your exercises. Fit Philosophy straps come with padding for your wrists, which allow you to use these straps with comfort and without getting rope burn on your wrists that are commonly occur with lifting straps that do not include padding. These adjustable straps help you lift heavier and reduce fatigue by taking the focus off of your hands and fingers so you can focus on moving the weight with the muscles you really want to target. Made of <insert material here>, they are built to last through regular heavy lifting sessions.
- Strengthens and secures your grip on the bar during heavy training, allowing you to lift heavier weights than you could without straps resulting in a more powerful training stimulus.
- Padding for your wrists helps avoid rope burn that is common when using straps that do not include wrist padding, allowing you to lift with comfort.
- The silicone pattern is strategically placed on the outside of the straps (as opposed to the inside) allowing you to easily wrap and secure the straps around the bar without interference, while leaving the silicone pattern facing outward for easier gripping with your hands.
- Suitable for a wide range of exercises - deadlifts, shrugs, rows and more. Get more out of each exercise by removing your grip strength limitations.
- One size fits all due to the adjustable design.
- Made of <insert material>.
We Also Recommend
ProsourceFit Calibrated Colored Training Bumper Plates (Sold As Singles)