ProsourceFit Fitness Gymnastic Rings
Recently made popular through CrossFit, any athlete can now reap the benefits of gym rings. ProsourceFit Fitness Gymnastics Rings can be used at home for a variety of exercises to develop entire upper body and core strength. With extra-long 17’ straps, the rings can be easily adjusted and installed for working on push-ups, dips, muscle-ups, levers, and many more upper body, core, and balance exercises. The premium quality Lexan rings are a more economical choice for athletes on a budget, and can hold up to 1,000 lbs. Safety note: Ensure that your straps and anchor point are fully secure before working out.
- Ideal for bodyweight training –use them for pull-ups, ring dips, levers, and scarecrows
- Develops overall strength and coordination
- Economical option for an athlete on a budget
- Extra-long 17-feet straps; Easy to install and adjust
- Standard 1.25” diameter
- Use of ProsourceFit Gym Chalk is highly recommended for better traction
Measurements: Rings: Standard 1.25” as set by FIG (international Gymnastic Federation); Straps: 17'L x 1.5"W
Material: Nylon Straps with metal buckle; Rings are made of Weather-resistant Plastic
Safety: make sure that your straps and anchor point is fully secured before a workout.
Shipping Information: Ships from our US based supplier. Please allow 2-5 days for product to arrive once shipped.