ProsourceFit Tube Resistance Bands Set With Attached Handles
Whether an expert in the gym, a beginner to working out, or rehabilitating after an injury, ProSourceFit Tube Resistance Bands provide variety for your workouts and challenge your muscles in new ways while improving balance and coordination. The colors indicate progressive resistance levels, ranging from two to 20 pounds, making them an excellent tool for any level of fitness. They allow you to work from different angles to involve more muscle groups, with a greater range of motion than with traditional weight machine exercises.
Each tube band is 48 inches long and comes with attached handles to allow for a seamless workout – no need to switch attachments. Made from high-quality latex rubber, they are colored using the dipping method, which ensures durability and bands that will last, even with heavy use. A door anchor and convenient carrying bag enable you to workout from home or while traveling, so you can stay fit wherever life may take you.
Resistance Levels: • Yellow- 2 to 5 pound of resistance • Green- 5 to 8 pounds of resistance • Red- 8 to 12 pounds of resistance • Blue- 12 to 16 pounds of resistance • Black- 16 to 20 pounds of resistance
- Designed for total body workouts
- Targets specific muscle groups through a full range of motion
- Made of double dipped, heavy-duty latex tubing with superior foam grips for ideal exercise
- Set includes 5 bands with color-coded resistances, door anchor, manual and carry bag
- Each resistance band measures 48 inches long
Material: 100% Latex, EVA Foam
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than 3 times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Always use a strong anchor point, such as a closed door or sturdy piece of equipment
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.
Shipping Information: Ships from our US based supplier. Please allow 2-5 days for product to arrive once shipped.
We Also Recommend
ProsourceFit Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief